Monday, October 20, 2008

New Item!

My amazingly talented mom designed these luggage tags, and was kind enough to show me how to make them. So on a quick weekend trip to WY to visit my parents, I whipped up a bunch of them.
They are so cute and so useful! They make a great gift, especially for that hard to get person, or someone you know who travels a lot.

They are stiff and hold their shape and have a plastic waterproof plastic to protect the id window. A standard size business card fits into the slot, and it very easy to change your info if you move.

Double snap closure making it extra secure!
Also, it makes locating your suitcase very easy!
Travel in style! Lots more fabrics to come, so check my shop soon to see more!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I love these!! I bet you sold them all. :) It's times like this I wish I lived in Utah.