Wednesday, January 4, 2012

patchwork and indecisiveness

So I'm loving all things patchwork and fabrics pieced together lately.  I love what is created by putting two fabrics that seem to  have to do with each other....but when they all coming together, boom! 
I was thinking the other day that for my own wedding I couldn't decide on one or two colors, so I just did them all! Really, my bouquet was full of pinks, yellows, purples, some orange, some green, etc.  I think that's why I piece fabrics together so much, then I never have to decide on just one. :)







The ability to not decide things carries over to all areas of my life too. My middle daughter asks me pick her out just "one" book for her to look at in her bed at nighttime.  And I can't do it.  Too much pressure. I always just give her a huge handful and hope that there is something good in there for her. :)

No comments: