Sunday, September 28, 2008

boutique show signs

So, I finally decided on how to make some signs to put up with my display for the upcoming boutique show. Chalkboards! That way, for future shows, if I decide to change my items, or prices, it's very easy to change.

Here's what they looked like when I purchased them, just a basic wooden frame.

So, I used some painter's tape (some of my favorite stuff) to protect the boards. I then painted them and...
This is how they turned out! I did all the smaller ones that fun green, and the bigger one for my business name, in the pretty turquoise. I bought a couple small easels to prop them up on, and here you go!



5 comments:

Dez said...

Great idea!

Anonymous said...

That looks really good. Very creative. I so want to buy some of your stuff...when we actually have an income again. Maybe before...we'll see.

Annie Jane said...

CUTE!!!!
you!
colorful!
creative!
perfect!

TinaBean said...

That's what I was going to say is "perfect". Those little boards are just what you needed...so you can change the writing when you need to. Good job. I also love all the tags sewn in your items. You look soooooo PRO now, which you did before...but now you look DESIGNER :).
Keep us posted on when the event is and where.

Cynthia said...

candy,
your blog is adorable. i love it.

here's to my new etsy friend,
cynthia