Wednesday, November 12, 2008

for the boys

Another holiday season is upon us and I have been thinking about gifts for all those on my list this year. For some reason, it is always easier for me to shop for girls and women, rather than boys.
So, I'd like to share a couple darling finds I've come across. Here is a travel wooden toy set by Clickity Clack that is amazing! It locks with a peg to hold everything in place and then opens easily for hours of fun. You have to check out their shop!

I also came across this hand soap in the shape of a grenade by Stinky Bomb. How clever! They have a whole variety of these soaps, in different scents and colors. You have to take a look!
And don't worry gals, there will be lots of fun ideas for all the girly girls on your list as well. So check back soon for some more unique ideas!

No comments: