Monday, November 10, 2008

spArK uP sOmE HeAt sALe

I am running a special sale in my shop! Let's get the fire started, and spark up some heat! I'm feeling cold here in my rainy, overcast, drizzly weather.

Please enjoy 30% off any one item in my shop. You have two choices to pay. One, let me know which item you are interested in and I will discount the item for you. Or, go ahead and purchase and pay for the item, and then I will refund you back the difference. (prior to shipping costs).

Warm up to some shopping!

1 comment:

Emily K. said...

Hey, just wanted you to know that I received the pouch the other day, and I absolutely love it!! Thank you so much. I will be showing it off, and definitely be thinking of your stuff for Christmas gifts. You're the best. Good luck with all of your upcoming shows, and all those stockings! They are the cutest!